Tuesday, March 03, 2009

today...

...we had inventory at work. i was there until 10pm last night and had to be back at 4am this morning. unfortunately, my alarm clock didn't go off, so i was awakened by my sweetie telling me "it's four o'clock." i made it door-to-door in seven minutes on foot (it usually takes me 10). luckily, there wasn't any traffic because i wasn't dressed until i was halfway there. took half a bottle of wine to make me sleep last night and innumerable cups of coffee to keep me ambulatory today, then another half a bottle of wine so i could sleep when i got home. it's almost like being young again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Grubbermeister said...

Uppers and downers makes the world go round, or end on a bathroom floor. Trying to make an Elvis reference but it's not quite working. Maybe I need more coffee...

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home