Sunday, February 08, 2009

weird things i dreamed lately

1) the night of the last stoogeprac, i dreamed i was at practice and on the last song, i broke my B string. (the prac before that, i broke my high E on the last song.)

2) yesterday morning while i was dozing, i dreamed i was in the kitchen of the house we live in now. lee allen was there, and the milk was spoiled. i had to hold my breath while i dumped it out to keep from gagging.

3) earlier tonight, i dreamed i was drunk and lying on the floor of my old room in the house i grew up in. i had the "plantation owner's hat" that my middle dtr brought back from south carolina a few years ago.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lee Allen is known for spoiling milk. Everytime i see that guy I say to my self "there goes that milk spoiler."

-MVB

11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home