Wednesday, October 31, 2007

chamber music in the fort

this from bassist extraordinaire paul unger:

"I wanted to let you know that I am going to be playing at two Spectrum Chamber Music Concerts this month. The piece I am playing on is called 'Cafe Music' by Paul Schoenfield. It is a very cool, jazzy piece for violin, piano and bass violin. Joining me will be Steve
Harlos on piano and Allesandra Flanagan on violin. Here is the info. I hope you can make it.

"Spectrum Chamber Music Concerts
Monday, November 5th, 7 PM at the First Methodist Church (located in downtown Fort Worth at the corner of 5th and Henderson Streets)
Monday, November 12th, 7:30 PM at the First Unitarian Church (located in far west Fort Worth, just south of I-30 at 1969 Sandy Lane)"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home