Friday, May 11, 2007

pet sounds

the other thing i can't stop listening to lately: pet sounds. in my foolish teen yrs, i thought the beach boys were wimpy because they didn't have enough loud gtrs. in the fullness of time, i figured out that they were the biggest influence on my first-or-second fave alb of all time, the who sell out, as well as lotsa other stuff (like beatles sgt. pepper etc.). the reish cd i have now features mono 'n' stereo mixes back-to-back, so anytime i put it on, i actually get to hear the album _twice_. my only question: when is will risinger gonna make _his_ pet sounds?

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve-O said...

Stash, what you need is your own Brian Wilson action figure.

I didn't know you were such a big fan of the The Who Sell Out. I love that freaking album!

Let me know if you change your mind about the Goodwin show tonight. I'm thinking about dropping by.

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home