Thursday, April 19, 2007

Wreck Room Stories

I'll have copies of WRECK ROOM STORIES: True Tales from the Home of Rock 'n' Roll in Fort Worth As Told By the People Who Were There at the Woodeye/Daddy's Soul Donut show this Saturday (4.21.2007) at the Wreck Room (where else?).

Sort of an indie equivalent to a quickie exploitation paperback and my way of saying "so long and thanks" to my beloved second living room, it's packed with my interviews with musicians, bar staff, and hangers-out, along with Kat's photos, a foreword by TCU sociology prof/author (Empire of Scrounge, Tearing Down the Streets) Jeff Ferrell, cover art by Ray Liberio (Me-Thinks/Pussyhouse Propaganda), and a poem by William Bryan Massey III. We only got 100 printed because that's what our income tax refund would pay for, and they're selling for $10 apiece.

If you're not going to be at the Woodeye show and think you might want a copy, let me know and I'll put one aside for you. (David Daniel, you are already covered. Thanks!)

Otherwise, I'll see you at the Wreck on Saturday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve-O said...

Dude, I so want one of those books!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Getting rid of my beer gut said...

I'd like one too.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home