Sunday, March 12, 2006

fire at fred's!!!

this from jennifer chandler:

FRED’S TEXAS CAFE
915 Currie Street
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 332-0083
fredstexascafe.com


We had a heck of a fire last night !!! Five fire trucks and 40+ fireman saved the place from burning to the ground.
Thank you to our great staff who got everybody out, our wonderful supportive customers and to the firemen !!

The re-building will start today.
Maybe it is wishful thinking but I am hoping to get the Patio open for beer and burgers on the grill by this week-end. I will keep you posted.

If anyone has pictures,
please e-mail them to me or give them to me in person.

I hope to see you all soon, Jennifer Chandler

1 Comments:

Blogger andrew m. said...

shit man... sorry to hear it. i've read so much about this pad (via yr spiel) and parused the menu online so many times (whilst slobberin') i feel like one of my own local haunts went up in flameage. nice to see they're getting the rebuild going real quick-like. take care fair fred's texas cafe, i'll chow one of yr famed fredburgers yet...

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home